smart port GPS sensor
FrSky GPS Sensor (V2) - feeds variable directional information such as: Altitude, position, speed, and UTCtime etc., which is displayed in real time on FrSky Transmitter or telemetry dashboard (DHT-U/FLD-02/FSD etc.).
FrSky Smart Port GPS is only compatible with FrSky Smart Port enabled receivers, such as X8R, X6R, X4R, etc.. Here we take the setup together with X8R receiver for example. For more details, please refer to corresponding receiver instruction manual.
- Mode: GPS sensor (V2) Interface: S.PORT
- Operational Voltage: DC 4 -10 V
- Weight: 11.3g
- Current Draw: 80mA @5V
- Sensitivity: -160dBm
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C~85°C
- Date Rate: 1Hz
- Antenna: Built-in patch
- Time to fix: 30s cold
- Speed Accuracy: Approx 0.1m/s
- Position Accuracy: Approx 2.5m CEP
- Dimensions: 40mm*20mm*9mm(L x W x H)
- Operation Limits: Dynamics 4g /Altitude 50,000m /Velocity 500m/s